Our driveway looks like a used car lot lately, we sold Ryan's blue GMC work pickup but still have the green Ford to sell, then we will be down to ONLY 3 cars. Two pickups (the new white Ford and the Duramax), and then my suburban. The kids asked me why we have so many pickups, I told them because Dad likes pickups, Emma said Dad must REALLY love pickups because he has a lot of them. There is something to be said about boys and their toys.... But seriously, It's a nice pickup, call me if you want to be the new proud owner! Ryan has tried to GIVE it away twice already, good thing I am around to keep him grounded. I guess he thinks every boy should have a toy!
Monday, April 20, 2009
FOR SALE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Can you tell me more about the truck? Miles? Price? AT or manual? We live in Connell and I caught your blog through someone else's in Connell.
Post a Comment