Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Shots: Ashley’s Last Sunday in Primary

Ashley is turning 12 on Tuesday.  I cant even believe it.  I feel like I am sending her to kindergarten all over again.  She had her interview to go to the Temple Saturday also.  She is jumping right into Young Women’s.   She is really sad to be leaving Primary though, she has always loved Primary.

003004005

Doesn’t she look like she is ready for Beehives?!!

She had to give her last talk in Primary, she wrote it herself and rehearsed it to Ryan this morning.

DSC00558DSC00559

I just sat in Primary and cried while she gave it, and Ryan realized that she comes up to his shoulder.  Where did our baby go?  She is such a good girl,  I love her so much!

2 comments:

Kiley said...

What an exciting birthday! I love the shot of Ash and Ryan.

Summer Freeman said...

When does Ash get to start wearing make up? In 7th grade?