Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ski Trip To Soldier

The School kids had the annual ski trip.  We went up to Fairfield to Soldier Mountain.  I was worried there wasn’t going to be any snow, there was a little.  We could see patches of grass up on top though.  We need more snow!  Ryan has his Canal board meeting so he had to drive up and meet us.  I was nervous to be trying to help the girls when I can barely ski myself.  They had instructions (Emma had it all morning) and then we tore up the bunny hill all day long!  It was great!

DSC00527

It didn’t take Ash long to remember how to do it, we had a pretty good instructor, but she still didn’t want to go up the mountain.  I was happy to not let her go up the mountain, I am still not very comfortable with it myself!  So we went down the bunny hill over,

DSC00528

and over,

DSC00529

and over!

DSC00535

Emma pretty much only had one speed, straight down fast!  Serena is following right behind!

DSC00536

Ashley and her friends Jamie and Sydney.

DSC00537

The weather was so warm!  It made the snow slushy and slow, which I liked!  We are a little sunburned and sore, but ready to go back tomorrow!

0 comments: