Wednesday, March 20, 2013

After School TORNADO!

We have a daily (well twice daily) tornado roll through our house.  The first one is right after school.  We just leave everything where it falls off of our bodies!  Then the backpacks open and the paper work flows out, then the projects begin.  Last year I made a rule, no projects after 3:00 pm.  I need to resurrect that one again.

100_1165

Is that really a scooter on the floor? 

100_1166

We also have the last HAIL MARY before bed too.  I don’t know why but the house becomes a disaster during the bed time routine.  

100_1167

Someday I’m sure I’m going to miss this….

1 comments:

David and Kira said...

Your tornado looks less damaging than mine for some reason:) I don't know if I will miss this part of child rearing though. Homework is definitely not my favorite part! I am just glad my kids are motivated to get it done.