I finally made the trip to Idaho Falls to pick out a bedroom set! It turned out prettier than it was in the pictures. I am excited! We decided to also go back to a queen sized bed too. For one reason, a king sized bedroom set wasn’t going to fit, and two we just didn’t need the giant bed anymore.
My nightstand piles are now tucked away in drawers, I love it!
Also I forgot to post pictures of my new parsons chairs.
We are liking them too. I cant decide if I should go ahead and get four more and not use the benches anymore at all, or what. It is nice to use benches when we have company with lots of kids, but the chairs are much nicer for everyday use. I think I will go ahead and buy four more and just pull out the benches when we need them.
I am afraid Rett is going to have to have a new bed also. He has been threatening to climb out of the crib and last night he did it and fell on his head. He isn’t even 2. 2 year olds need to be in cribs. I don’t know what to do, well I just don’t want to do what I am going to have to do! I am ready to do some spring cleaning. I hope I can stay motivated to get it all done!

2 comments:
I am like "johnny on the spot" here and posted this comment like one second after you posted....but oh well! I LOVE the new bedroom set! My favorite part is Mater on the bedside dresser ;)!!! Pretty chairs as well!! It is so fun to get new, pretty things!! Love them.
I love the bedroom set. It is so fun to get new things.
They are so much easier to keep clean
Post a Comment