Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Shots

Are we back to normal??  We had a blurry week, I think.  Tyler and Lain brought their kids to stay with us for 3 days.  It was wild and crazy, but we survived.  They went to watch their school play at the state tournaments.  Tyler is the principal and athletic director.  They had a good time. 

The kids have been sick this week too.  Justin stayed home Monday and Tuesday so I took him to the Dr. to have him tested for strep, he just had a fever and bad sore throat.  He was fine the next day.  Then Claire started with it and now Rett has it.  He is not a good patient either!  His poor mouth (throat) is so sore tonight, but his fever is gone.  I hope we have a decent night tonight.  I stayed home from Sunday School and Sacrament, and met Ryan in the parking lot so I could teach Relief Society.  It worked out ok.  I was sad to miss church.

We went for a windy cold walk this afternoon. 

DSC00540DSC00541

Emma changed her ear warmer to a face warmer.

DSC00542

We enjoyed our day together.  Ryan is going to start shipping cut seed on Tuesday.  At least it means spring is on the way!

0 comments: