Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ashley’s BIG Present

We were all so excited for Ash to get an Ipod. I told the other kids she was getting it and we couldn’t hardly keep the secret. 

100_1150

It came in the mail but then we didn’t have any time for her to open it when we were all together.  The other kids had given me such big reactions to finding out the exciting news that I thought Ash would do the same so I recorded her opening it.  Yeah, not so much.  She is just kind of a quiet, kind of girl I guess.  She was excited, just not jumping up and down excited.  Maybe she isnt a crazy teenage girl just yet!  (thankfully)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I Loved her 'OH!' Ashley is so sweet! It is so fun to have her in Young Womens!

Summer Freeman said...

I think she was stunned into silence. That's really cute!