Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ashley’s BIG Birthday Party

Why does Ashley’s party post start out with a picture of Justin and one of his BF’s?  Because that is the kind of sister she is.  Justin had a friend over(who happened to be having a birthday too) Justin taught him heavy heavy hangover.

100_1153

We had a house full of girls!  Ashley gave out 10 invitations and we had 15 at the party….  I counted heads over and over, I couldn’t figure it out until all the chaos left and I figured out how we ended up with 150% attendance?  Why don’t I have that many at Relief Society meetings?   It was great, I was happy Ashley has so many friends.

We really only had a plan to watch a movie and have a treasure hunt, BUT when you get a house full of silly loud girls they don’t want to sit and watch a movie.  So I scrambled for games, which thankfully I had enough Telford/Woodland games rolling around in my head we survived.  The girls LOVED them and it was fun.  We did have a treasure hunt planned for them to find their party favors (thankfully I somehow had enough, well Ash and E didn’t get one but all the guests did).  It was fun to see them run from place to place.  It was a picture hunt so it was kind of tricky to find the places I had photographed.  I have lots of running pictures.

100_1154100_1155100_1156100_1157

Ash enjoyed all of her presents, lots of jewelry, nail polish and girlie stuff.

100_1158100_1159

Blind mans bluff was by far the favorite  (kind of lame I know, but I didn’t plan very good but I lucked out and the kids LOVED it)

100_1160

Jaci is the blind man.

100_1161

Dillon and Justin hopping around, Erica was the blind man.

100_1162

FOOD, they ate the ENTIRE chocolate fountain (three bags of chocolate chips) in 10 minutes flat, it was GONE!  These girls are choco lovers! 

100_1163

So Ash wanted the chocolate fountain, crème puffs, pasta salad, and pretzels, oh and cake and ice cream.  With soda and cranberry juice mixed together.  And they ate. it. all!  It was wild and crazy, but a really fun time.

100_1164

I don’t plan on another one for Ash until she is 16, that is a LONG ways away…. just like 12 was a long way away…

1 comments:

Kiley said...

That is a lot of kids at your house! It looks like a fun party.