Monday, March 18, 2013

Moon Dough

This stuff is the BEST!  It has sat in the kids cupboard for two years (someone got it for a birthday present from a cousin I think)  It has been played with maybe once?  Rett discovered it and has been playing with it every day this week.  I had to move it to a cookie sheet, but he spends HOURS seriously loading his trucks and tractors up with this pink stuff.  It is so nice to have him into something that he can be into!

DSC00584

Claire worked at it too for a minute, but hasn’t been into it since I took this picture.

DSC00585

Justin comes home and digs around in it every day afterschool.  I think it resembles dirt a lot.  And you know how boys and dirt are!

DSC00586

I tried to find some more at walmart and they didn’t have any, I have wiped up swept up about half of the container I hope we don’t run out before I can find more, hopefully in a more manly color!

0 comments: