Ashley and Emma both got pink bb guns for Christmas. Aren’t we raising such well rounded girls! I don’t know that the guns will ever get used much, they are pretty girlie girls, Ashley doesn’t know why she would need one because she is NOT going to shoot anything. Emma already has a small list of things (birds) she is going to shoot. I think she will learn a valuable lesson IF she ever connects on one of her shots!
It was a funny story because Ryan and I both decided we would wait until Ashley’s birthday in March to get her a gun, and Emma didn’t need one yet at all. Well we both couldn’t resist the pink guns and bought them separate and didn’t tell each other until we were wrapping them on Christmas Eve. We both laughed! I’m so glad we stick to our decisions!
The girls got purple Christmas dresses, Justin got a new suit that fits really nice, he is so handsome, and I made the boys new silver ties, Rett already had a Sunday outfit.
I wanted some good pictures so bad, but didn’t get one. I was sad we couldn’t even sit through 4 pictures, we are pathetic!
Oh well, maybe next Sunday? Probably not!
Church was nice. We had lots of Christmas music and two really great talks by Brother and Sister Ward. I loved both of their messages about Christmas. The Primary kids sang Picture a Christmas. It was excellent services.

2 comments:
I love the story of the pink BB guns. That's funny! You guys do look great in your family pictures. The kids are growing up, and where is your baby? He is looking so grown up. Love your outfit in these pictures. You look so amazing Mijken. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!
I think your Christmas family picture looks GREAT! What an amazing family! We love you guys!
Post a Comment