Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Justin is 6!

How can Justin not be 5 anymore?  I love 5, it has got to be the best age ever, especially for my boy!  I am sad!  He was so excited for his birthday to come.  He has been counting down since 14 days ago!  We got up bright and early to open presents. 

103_1776

Finally his own scooter!

103_1777

We were SO tired!  The Bear is giving a BIG yawn!

103_1778

And of course more Thomas toys. 

103_1779103_1780

Ryan and I were talking about it and I think Justin has been getting Thomas and Lightning Mqueen since he was 2 or 3.  Boys are so much easier to shop for at this age, (probably at every age!)  I don’t want him to ever out grow his Thomas trains!

He can even light his own match!  That is scary!

103_1781103_1782

What a boy!  He loved his decorated door, he wont take one thing down from it though.  I think he might start noticing when his chocolates are all gone… it is too tempting to pass by his room and not “borrow” one!  We just love this big brother!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Happy birthday, Justin. We are to glad you love your birthday. We are excited to see at Christmas time.