Monday, December 5, 2011

Emma’s Birthday Morning

Emma is 9!  She jumped out of be bright and early, which she doesn’t normally do, ready to open those presents!  Ryan likes to torture so we ate breakfast first and then got down to business!

103_1711

Emma is so just like me, she picked out all but one of her own presents.  She does not like surprises, and wants to know every detail of what is going to happen.  Watch out though if things don’t go as planned!  She has been wanting glasses, so we found some cosmetic only ones.  Ryan thinks we are crazy, who would want to wear glasses for fun???  Emma!  (and Just, Claire, Ash, and even me when I was a tweenager)

103_1712

103_1713

Don’t I look smart mom?

103_1715

She was so excited because now EVERYONE in her primary class wears glasses.  She only has Caleb in her class, but Brother and Sister Bean wear glasses also.  It was just so fun!  She also picked out this joke book way back in the summer and then also got a scooter, the only thing she didn’t know about!  I cant even blame her and I let her pick her own things because that is what I like to do to.

0 comments: