Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Justin’s Birthday Lunch

To keep with tradition I went in to have lunch with Justin.  He sat by me for maybe 5 minutes and then was ready to head out to recess!  He is such a boy!

103_1783

While I was getting my lunch someone shut the lights off, I looked over and saw it was Justin and I gave him that “mom look”  Then he went over by the teacher on duty and she said Justin wants you to sing to him!  What a kid!  So the lunch room sang to Justin, the girls have NEVER done that before!  He was pretty proud of himself and told EVERYONE it was his birthday!  I think he thought it was a pretty great day!

These are the girls who were left with me in the end, Emma ran off to basketball practice and Justin was too busy to stay and visit with me!

103_1784

0 comments: