Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday Shots

Ashley thought the boys looked so handsome, so she took a picture of the back of them?!

103_1766

We were glad to be back to normal church.  Last week we had it cut short because the heat wasn’t working.  I was supposed to give the lesson in Relief Society and didn’t get to.  Doesn’t that sound weird?  After all of the preparing I was sad I didn’t get to give it, not too sad though, I will have another turn next month!  Ryan spoke in Sacrament meeting.  He was hoping to be done with doing it so much since he isn’t on the high council anymore, but not so.  He needs a break!  It was also tithing settlement which made Ryan have to stay after church.  It was 6:45 before he got home.  He didn’t want me to bring in lunch or anything so he was pretty hungry when he got home!  That made a long Sunday at church!

We have had the games out lately, we must be getting close to Christmas!  We played a little Disney Scene it.  Like most of our games, we are missing a few parts so we had to improvise!

103_1767

Rett dumped out the games from earlier.  103_1772

He choked really bad tonight also.  It was scary!  We were all in the living room and he was crawling around in the kitchen and got something in his mouth, it went down so I don’t know what it was.  We didn’t hear him until he started making a weird coughing noise.  Luckily he threw up (all over) and got it to go down.  He gagged for a while after and wanted to sleep but I didn’t dare put him down until I knew he wasn’t still choking.  He is just fine though.  I love this stage, but I really don’t like the putting EVERYTHING in his mouth part, because he does put everything IN!  Needles to say I had weak knees for the rest of the night!

103_1774

Playing games!

0 comments: