Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday Shots: No Heat, Again!

Our poor church building keeps having heat problems so we only stayed for a short Sacrament Meeting.  We were out by 10:30.  The report was it was 50 degrees in the chapel!  It felt like it too!  Ryan had called me before I came in so we brought lots of blankets and coats and gloves.  It was still cold!  SO we came home early and Ryan got to come home too.  We had the Sutters over for dinner  which was really fun.  I made my first cheese ball EVER!  I thought only “fancy” people made cheese balls, Ryan told me that I AM fancy, Emma said we cant be fancy because we live on a farm.  Oh dear!

103_1815

Ash and Dad worked on some indexing.  Justin figured out that my phone has games on it.

103_1816

Emma and Claire tried to read the friend on the ipad.

103_1817

My handsome busy boy!  He is ALL over the place now!

103_1822

0 comments: