Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning!

Even the baby got dragged out of bed at 5 AM, he was as excited as the rest of the kids kicking and cooing all around.  Im not sure who got him out of his crib, but he was out checking everything out before I got up!  He was back asleep by 7 AM though, lucky kid!  He got a big blue ball and a new tractor.

103_1849

Emma got a baby doll, she has tricked multiple people with its “realness.”  I told her I would NOT buy her a baby doll, but I guess Santa had other plans?  Good thing she still believes…. sort of.  She also got a magic 8 ball she had really, really, been wanting.

103_1850

Ashley got her very own sewing machine!  This will be so nice to have!  She also got some fabric for her first sewing project and she and Emma both got PINK bb guns!  Much to their brothers dismay!

103_1851

Claire got mega blocks, paper dolls, and a Aerial doll.  She is way into Aerial right now, must be the red hair?

.103_1852

Justin got a marble game, a new suit, and an Lightning  Mcqueen Appmate for the ipad.

103_1853

Emma was easily distracted by everyone else’s gifts that it took her twice as long to open her own, it seemed like Emma got WAY more than everyone else, which she didn’t, but she and the other kids thought so, what can ya do?

103_1854103_1855103_1856103_1857

It was a great Christmas, I tried not to go overboard like I sometimes can.  I thought Ryan would be happy with that but even he was asking where all the presents were!  I think we just really don’t need any more STUFF!  Maybe I should be saving my true opinion for another post, I don’t want to ruin Christmas!  It couldn’t have been better.  We are once again truly blessed, and spoiled!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

what a fun christmas, did you see the sun rising in your last picture?