We have been getting packed up to go on our Family Vacation over the Fourth. I have had a hard time staying motivated in my packing, thankfully I have Claire and Ashley to help me. Claire got herself all packed, with no help at all, I wish the rest of the packing was as easy although Ashley pretty much did the rest of the packing. We had lists after lists going. Actually when we were grocery shopping I lost my list in Costco, no big surprise, I do it too often. We had to get the majority of our groceries still so I was panicking, Ashley said "mom I copied down your hole list would you like to use my copy!" SERIOUSLY, what a brilliant daughter I am raising!!! She is SO COOL! We finished our shopping and didn't forget anything thanks to Ash and her lists!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
All Packed Up!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 11:50 PM
Labels: Ashley, Claire, family vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is funny
she must have been inspired!!
Funny. what a legacy Mom has left behind.
Post a Comment