We got to spend two days at Lagoon this year. One day just isn't quite enough to get to do everything. The kids and I stayed in Utah while Ryan ran home for a day to check things on the farm then he came back to go to Lagoon again. We have a great time at Lagoon. Our kids are just big enough to do most all of the rides, Ashley and Emma are little dare devils, surprisingly. They went on all of the BIGGEST rides multiple times with Ryan. Justin and Claire did every ride in kiddie land over and over. I liked the kiddie rides better myself. I did go on the super roller coaster Colossus and went upside down twice in a row. I have never been so scared I was unable to scream before until I went on that ride! I was scared, luckily it is really short! I spent the rest of the time on the lady bug drop and the little swings, more my style!The whole group after rattle snake rapids, we were soaked!
This was the beginning of day 2 at Lagoon. Claire fell running into Lagoon (both days) the second time she hit her forehead too, she re-cracked open her knees and we had blood on us the rest of the day! Poor clumsy girl!Ash and Brooke in matching outfits, Ashley fell camping and then again when she crashed on her bike so she made me wrap her leg up, it really helped actually I was worried I was going to have to carry her around Lagoon all day!
Braden and Justin. These two are good friends, there are two other cousins (Kaden and Jerick) about this same age too, they skidded their tires so much that they wore the tread off of the back tire! We tried to warn them but skidding tires is what boys do!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Family Vacation At Lagoon
Posted by Countrylivn' at 11:23 AM
Labels: cousins, family vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
we should do the Loggon trip sometime. It looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment