Friday, July 2, 2010

Kiley and Jason Visit

On Wednesday afternoon Kiley and Jason came back through on their way home. We got to spend a little time with them this time. (Last week they came in at 1:00am and were gone by 8:00am). I have liked being on the path between Nebraska, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington. We live in a good spot! We have enjoyed lots of family and cousins already this summer. We haven't had more than two days in a row with out company, which we all love! Last week Sara and I planned a little party with a hot dog roast and slipnslide, but since Ki didn't make it until late we just did it with out them. This week they made good time so we could party with them. We had a great time!


The boys did most of the sliding, it really wasn't that warm.

Ryder is still trying to get brave enough;

Then all I got a picture of were his feet! Here are a couple more of the rest of the night;











0 comments: