Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sisters

These two were sharing a lap and a break and having a snack in the shade. They really are fun sisters, {despite the disagreements} they are COMPLETE opposites! It keeps it exciting at our house! Like we need more excitement........ Emma is not injured, we cleaned out he hall closet and she found an old arm brace and wore it around most of the day. Funny girl!

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

That's how Bode is once the medical supplies come out, he's injured or he tries to get injured without to much injury to himself,

Kiley said...

Did you ever have Mom wrap your arm or leg in one of those ace bandages?

Mikaela said...

I'm glad you clarified about Emma's arm because I was wondering if she got hurt! You guys have been busy this summer. Looks like lots of fun! :)

ps. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!