We got the sand in for the sandbox! All the kids were too busy playing to look up for a picture apparently! I kept waiting for Ryan to go and dig up some "Idaho" sand, which there really is no such thing come to find out. I called up a sand and gravel company and they sell it real cheap so we ran down and picked up a load. We were happy! The kids really like it.
The only problem with it is it is right next to the fence, which is HOT! The kids have learned about hot fences and so has Bella! Poor dog!
Monday, July 26, 2010
The SANDBOX!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was wondering what the sand was for.;) It looks like lots of fun. are you getting so excited? Everyone is on the road but us. We are coming on sunday after church, see you soon
Post a Comment