Ashley put on a dance the other night for us. It was scheduled for Saturday night but when I walked by the fridge there was a sign posted, "shows off" and next to that said "County Fair July 24-31" I told her we could still do the show, we weren't going to the fair until next week. Next thing I know off is scribbled out and ON is written in its place! Funny girl! We ended up having the dance on Sunday night though and Ryan was gone home teaching, but we had so much fun. REALLY, it was pretty cute! Ashley gets up and announces the free dance after we all paid .75 cents to get in, I said this dance is not free, she said yes it is, you can dance how ever you want, like "free" choice! Smarty Pants! She made over $5.00 on concessions (complete with punch and punch bowl) and admissions,
(she scanned us all in and gave seating arrangements) she sure knows how to throw a party!
Justin break dancing.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Ashleys "FREE" Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment