One of Ryan’s pivots has a really low hanging wire. Anyway he had me move some panels that were in the the corner of the pivot before it got there so they didn’t get tangled. I did, thankfully. Anyway the pivot has gone around and around this spring and not had a problem. About the fourth time around it caught the top wire of the barbed wire fence and it pulled the pipe down and bent it all up. You would think the fence would have broken or the wire on the pivot, but no the pipe bent down instead. So Ryan spent the day welding it back up and getting it put back together. He has Daniel in the bucket and Bobby helping there too.
Claire begs to be pulled around in the wagon so I finally obliged. These wagons are not made for the farm and all of the gravel, it was a workout!
Telling little brother to look at the camera.
I think she is holding her head straight to look at the camera. Funny girl.
I have loved having these two home together. I am excited to have one more school year before I have to send my red head off to the Tiger school. They are becoming such fun friends.

1 comments:
The Little Brother has some white hair. That's nice that they're friends.
Post a Comment