Friday, May 18, 2012

A Day In The Life!

We pulled up to cheerleading (after school, and after I had picked the girls up from piano, it was a busy afternoon) and we could hear this meowing in the suburban.  I am thinking, for real!?  I lifted the hood and all 6 kitties were up inside something, I don’t know what??  Mamma kitty had moved them all in and we took them for a ride.  They were all just fine, put crying like crazy.

103_2787

We pulled them all out and then went in the school and found a box to take them home in.  I am sure Mommy kitty was wondering what was going on, but not really they have been in the same place two or three more times since then.  Crazy Cat!

103_2794

103_2788

103_2790

103_2789

Ash at practice, I forgot her shoes and shorts, crazy Mom!

103_2791

Claire riding her barbie bike.

103_2792

0 comments: