Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday Shots

The girls usually get up and go to church early with Ryan, but there was no choir practice so they could stay home and help me get kids ready.  Well I think it just lead to more playing than usual on Sunday morning, and we were not as early as I would have liked to have been!  Oh well, it was still nice to have them around.  Justin figured out he could pull little brother around in the little wagon.

103_2697

It reminds me of “fat guy in a little coat!”

103_2698103_2699103_2700

It worked good at a slow pace, but not so good when they started going faster and faster like brothers do! 

Emma had one of her tummy aches and was cold so she had her big old coat on with her Sunday dress.  Thankfully she worked through it and lasted through all of church.  I think she may have just been hungry, she is still adjusting to fasting.

103_2701

We spent the evening at Bobby and Sara’s celebrating Jaci’s birthday.  I forgot to take my camera, but it was a great time.  We are always excited to play with cousins and the Dads got some good kid time and R&R.

Church was great, I always like fast and testimony meetings.  We live in a really great Ward.  Sunday cant get here fast enough!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Funny pics. Rett doesn't look so little in the little wagon.