Saturday, May 5, 2012

Little Trims

Claire has been due for a little trim for a while.  I finally just sat her up and did it.  It is so hard and hurty to brush all of those curls!

Long, Long, before:

103_2683103_2684

And After:

Rett got a trim too, I just did his sides I want to try to grow out his top a little.  I don’t know what we are doing with his hair yet, I would like to not HAVE to buzz it.  I am hoping we can embrace the cowlick!? (is cowlick really spelled with cow in it??) We are just experimenting still with him, and he would NOT cooperate for a picture.

103_2688

Finally he fell into the crack between the wall and the bed so he couldn’t move, but that sad face didn’t make for a very happy picture, oh you poor baby!

103_2689

103_2690

Lots more attempts of my rarely clean, busy, big boy baby.

103_2691103_2692103_2693103_2694103_2695103_2696

He is still not “approved” to go down the stairs by himself.  He does really good and then he will fall down the last four.  I wish he could just get it so we could not have to worry anymore, and the gate is such a pain!!  Little stink!

0 comments: