Thursday, May 17, 2012

Field Trip to Skate Land

This year for field day the kids went to Skate Land.  I thought it was a great idea.  Field day is ALWAYS freezing and a lot of work.  This was much easier and a fun change.  All the kids were there too, so that was fun.   Emma and Serena cheering for some of the races.  (Mrs. Ross in the back ground)

103_2804

Ash finishing the race in her age group. 

103_2805

We attempted a self portrait and didn’t have much success!

103_2806

103_2807

Someone must have taken a picture of me in the adults race, I didn’t win.

103_2809

We are not very good skaters at our house.  I keep thinking I should invest in some skates, but then I know it would drive me crazy to have them going around and around my kitchen.  How did Mom stand it??

0 comments: