Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kindergarten Field Trip

Justin’s Kinder class got to come out to the potato field and glean potatoes.  It is so fun for the kids to get to come to their own farm for a field trip. 

103_1172

Claire carried her potatoes in her skirt.

103_1173

This is about the closest I got to Justin he is in the orange shirt and has his back to me.  

103_1174

This kid got off the bus and took off running with a couple of little friends following.  He just ran and ran, I was yelling into the wind and he didn’t hear me, or said he didn’t anyway so I had to run after them.  I finally caught him and told him I was going to have to spank him in front of his friends and then he started to cry.  I told him not to cry in front of his friends so he stopped and I thought that was punishment enough. 

Not so though, we got back to the group and he took off in the other direction leading the same couple of boys off.  AHHH I was so mad!  I hope he doesn’t go running off on every field trip!  I was frustrated and ready to go home and Justin spent the rest of the time holding my hand.  I hope he survives school without his mother chasing him around everywhere.  Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Don't worry, he will. He might even get in trouble!!

Kiley said...

We're watching Dennis the Menace (the one made in the 90s) for movie night tonight and Dennis totally reminds me of Justin!