Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rett and Paxton

Sicily and Paxton came over to our house the other day while their Mom was picking corn so we got a chance to compare little boys.  Rett is 5 months Paxton is almost 3 months.  They were just identical in almost everything.  Their feet were the same size.

103_1063

Their bodies were the same, they even felt like they weighed the same, but thankfully we grow BIG heads so we could beat him on something!

103_1064103_1065

Paxton was the best baby ever, he did not even try to cry, he just was happy and smiley the whole time, I could not believe it.  Paige says he is really mellow and happy all the time, how fortunate.  I guess we have him beat on crying too!  No it really will be fun to have cousins the same age!  Emma was just in heaven with two babies around, but she did say twins would NOT be fun!  I think I agree at this stage anyway!

0 comments: