Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday Shots

I was so proud of myself for making the Sunday treats all by myself, then Ryan reminded me that he grated the zucchini and Emma mixed it all, so I took a picture of the zucchini brownies (Aunt Lana’s recipe)  that I thought I made all by myself but didn’t.  It is rare thing for me to do the cooking or baking alone anymore, its nice!

103_1113

We had our afternoon game of baseball.

103_1114

Afternoon swinging.

103_1115

Afternoon reading.

103_1117

Afternoon wrestling.

103_1118

Even I got wrestled while the kids laughed and took pictures, where were my rescuers!

103_1121

Afternoon paper reading.

103_1124

Afternoon trampoline time.

103_1123

Afternoon fun.

103_1116

Afternoon nap.

103_1126

We love our Sundays, we had a great time.  Claire bear slept from 5:30 on, she didn’t wake up once until morning, she missed dinner and all of the fun.  I guess we all need our day of rest!  Look how long she is, where did my baby go?

We (Ryan and the kids) moved the pasture line for the last time this summer.  FINALLY!  We were really dragging on moving that line!  The only problem is that means my yard water goes off too, it is to early to be done with yard water.  I'm torn, I don’t want to move that pasture but I don’t want to drag hoses to water the lawn, poor me!

The talks in Sacrament meeting were great.  I am going to try to do better on attending the temple.  In Sunday school we learned to just love each other.  Don’t judge.  I am excited to work more on that.  The kids are practicing for the primary program next week.  They all almost have their parts memorized.  I love the primary program it is so fun to hear all of the songs and listen to the kids.