Claire and Rett, aka the “little kids” have been keeping me busy lately. Although they are much quieter than the big kids, they require much more attention! I found Rett doing a back bend out of his chair. He is so mobile, I don’t like it one bit!
Claire has been using the pack n play as her car. She has gone to Washington at least 3 times this week alone! She usually has the entire thing full of her suitcase and stuff, which is so fun to clean up everyday! This time shed decided to take Rett to Grandma’s house.
If it really only to a few minutes to get to Washington…..
These two keep me pretty busy following them around and cleaning up all of the papers and toys that Rett shouldn’t be getting in his mouth. They are so busy! I think I have gotten out of practice with babies, actually I know I have and it takes a different kind of patients with them than it does with the big kids. I look forward to after school when my helpers are home !

1 comments:
Creative Claire. Whenever I'm on the phone Dallie "calls" Grandma Nielson or Strawberry Shortcake on her phone. Her conversations and forced laughs make me laugh. Rett is so cute! I'm loving those chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment