Rett is growing so fast, I cant believe 5 months have already rolled by. He is getting to my favorite stage too. I love it when my babies can sit up, but cant crawl around and get into everything. He can sit for a few seconds but then tips forward which is opposite of the other kids, they always fell back. He also likes to be on his tummy which is different too, he rolls on his tummy and then stays there, he can roll back but doesn’t very often. He is really chattering too, Justin never said a word until he was almost two so this is different for us also. I just love his blonde hair, he sleeps like a champ, he still isn't the most content baby, but he is not a cry baby anymore, thankfully! He likes to snuggle and I just love that, as long as I am holding him he is just happy as can be! He always has his mouth open, Ryan says he is a Nielson. I know Kollin always had his mouth open, and every time Ryan says something about it mine is hanging open too, I guess he may be right?!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Goodness you've been busy. I just got caught up on your blog. Sounds like life is going well. Good luck with harvest. I hope you survive it! :)
Post a Comment