Saturday, September 3, 2011

Justin’s School Work

It is always hard when I break the news to my kindergartners that we cant keep EVERY SINGLE PAPER they bring home.  But we can take pictures of them and put them on the blog.  I may have to keep this piece of art work though.  Justin painted our house.  He did such a good job, yellow with a red door, just like it looks.

103_1035

I’m still not used to him going to school yet.  He isn’t either.  He asks me when I tuck him in every night what we are going to do in the morning, I proceed to tell him and then we realize that is not what he is going to do, he is going to school.  SAD!  He is loving it though, so I cant help but love it too!  Thank goodness I have Claire and Rett still at home!

0 comments: