Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Shots

Church was good, the kids were there normal wild selves in Sacrament Meeting.  I missed most of Sunday School because I was feeding Rett and then he was fussy.  He fell asleep though and Relief Society was great.  The lesson was from Elder Christophersons talk about Women.  It was nice to think back on my life of women who have helped me to grow my own Testimony.  I particularly thought of my mom of course and then lots of good Young Women's leaders.  It was a great lesson. 

We got home from church and Ashley noticed water spraying everywhere out at the pumps.  The mainline blew apart right at the pump, thankfully she noticed it.  Ryan was in meetings still so I had to figure out how to shut it all off until I could contact some brother in laws who knew what to do.  I should probably already know how to turn things off, and I did, I just didn’t want to wreck anything else!  Anyway, it is a MAJOR breakdown, and will cost a lot of $$$ and time for Ryan.  Just what he needs right now!

We went back into the church for Robbie Schmidt's Eagle Court of Honor.  I went alone with the kids, which they were actually good, Ryan came at the end when his meetings were done.  Claire Bear took a spill off of the retaining wall out in the parking lot.  She landed on her forehead.  She screamed her shrieking scream but recovered quickly.  She did lay down for 3 minutes with a cold wash cloth.  Crazy climber girl!

103_0832

103_0828103_0831

She was done taking pictures and put up her foot to let me know, ENOUGH MOM!

103_0830

We somehow ended the evening with a tent in the living room.  I must be the coolest mom on the block! (and the only mom on the block!)  Claire Bear was the one behind this, see I cant keep her down for long!

103_0833

103_0834

It was a nice Sunday as usual!

0 comments: