We had a great Mothers Day here. The kids showered me with all sorts of potted flowers, seedlings, cookies and nice cards. I really appreciate their teachers doing all of that for so many Moms, it is nice! We had Ryan's family come to our house for Sunday dinner, it was nice, I managed to take pictures of the food, but none of any people. I wonder what is most important to me?
Sara made these cream puffs, they looked like they were out of a magazine, but tasted better! It was a great day!
I went to a baby shower this weekend also and made a couple of flower head bands and had to have Rett model them. There is just something about it that doesn’t look as cute as a little girl!
Yeah, It doesn’t go, he is definitely a boy! (I hope Ryan doesn’t see these)

2 comments:
In the first pic, he looks pretty mad about having a flower in his hair.
YUMMY! That food looks delish! The cream puffs looks yummy as well! Oh....Rett looks so "handsome" with the flowers. It reminds me when my only brother was little, we would always want to put him in dresses and curl his short hair!! TOO FUN!
Post a Comment