Claire got to give her first talk ever. She had it all memorized and I recorded it but cant get it to load. She did excellent at home but acted like a silly monster in Primary. Go figure!
I will get baptized when I am 8 years old. I will take Jesus’ name upon me. I will try to keep Heavenly Father’s Commandments. I cant wait to get baptized.

1 comments:
My kids love to give talks in primary. I don't ever remember liking to give talks, even as a kid. I hope they keep liking it.
I was wishing you were with me today. I rummaged through some of the old school furniture and wasn't sure if I should take some of it (and Jason thinks the stuff I did bring home is just junk). I just need to know what to do with it (paint, sand, leave alone).
Post a Comment