Monday, May 16, 2011

Popsicle Run

Why is it in the Spring when we get a 70 degree day we think we are going to sweat to death like it is a 90 degree day.  I think it is funny how our minds trick us like that.  Anyway Ryan needed a popsicle, I can see now why,( he had on a black long sleeved shirt).  We got to watch him (and Aaron) poor a little cement block on one of his new systems.

103_0771103_0772103_0773103_0774103_0775

Claire somehow got out of the house with no shoes, imagine that!

Even Rett got out of the car for one of his first trips out on the farm.

103_0776103_0777103_0778

The worst part about the whole thing is I only took one popsicle and we saw at least two other popsicle loving brothers out there.  I am going to have to just pack the cooler full when I do a popsicle run, you never know who is going to need one, or two in my kids case!

0 comments: