I keep forgetting to buy some kites when we go to the store and I finally remembered yesterday! Justin and Claire were doing great I just left them out to do their own thing for once,( in the past that would have been hard for a control freak mom like myself, but a 5th baby is teaching me to just let some things go, like $1 kites!)
Well Emma got home and wanted to fly hers too (Ash was on a field trip) and then it all started falling apart. Justin's got tangled around Claire's and Emma's got caught in the one tree we have in our yard! They were both crying, but not Claire she just let her kite go up and up. She was laying down on the tramp just unwinding. I got Justin and Emma’s put together and then they started crying about Claire going to lose hers. By now she only had a hold of the string, she completely unwrapped it off of the handle and it was high! I just let her do it because I wanted Emma and Justin to see how much fun she was having. Well Claire eventually must have let go and her kite flew to never land. I could not see it anywhere and no body was outside to see it except Claire so we didn’t know where it went but it is gone forever! I couldn’t believe it, my little plan backfired. Now EVERYONE is crying, and Justin and Emma wont fly their kites at all anymore. How fun is that . Way to go Mom!

1 comments:
Funny kite flying. I'm to the point (with most toys, not my favorite ones) that I'm happy when they break because then I can throw them away.
Post a Comment