Monday, May 30, 2011

Rett’s Blessing Day

I didn’t get many pictures taken, here are some of the boys, Justin and Rett are lucky to have so many boy cousins,  Justin has a matching vest with  Jamen and Jace (in our ward) that was fun for him.

103_0867

A group of bigger kids, and Claire,

103_0868

My pretty girls:

103_0869

The special baby boy:

103_0870

Claire bear the big sister and Rett:

 

103_0871

He looks like a chubby bubby here, he hardly slept a wink all through church.  He did have a good nap this afternoon, it was a big day for him!

103_0872

Daddy and his new baby boy

103_0873

All of the men!

 

103_0874

Our family seems so big now!  That is a lot of little kids!  We are so fortunate!

103_0875103_0876

Thankfully Mom and Dad came to help with all of the details (food).  Dad also got my garden planted including over 200 strawberry plants!  I cant wait for them to grow!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  What a perfect weekend!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

I think Rett looks a lot like Claire, who looks like the Nielson's. I love all the fun pictures. You have such a great family Mijken. You're very lucky, and I should also mention SKINNY! Girl you look GREAT!