Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Day In The Life

These pictures (all taken one afternoon) are kind of random, and such is our life sometimes, well most times!  After Ashley and Emma get home from school we just have non-stop action, until we all crash (well I crash) for bed. 

The girls wanted something to take to their teachers for Teach Appreciation week so we went to that awesome eighteen25 blog and found these fun treat jars.

103_0760103_0761

Claire is holding Ashley's, she just has to be in on some of the pictures, well almost ALL of the pictures.  I thought this next one was a funny one, she does EVERYTHING her big sisters (and brother) do.

103_0765

Our next bit of randomness is Emma holding Rett.  This is a daily, couple times a day activity.  She doesn’t ever hold him for long but she begs and begs to hold him and burp him especially.  I finally have let her pick him up but she can not carry him around, nor can anyone else, at least while I am watching!

103_0766103_0767

The weather has finally warmed up enough to get outside, Justin got a little red on the neck, but this picture is not about that.  Can you see what the bad part about having your sandbox under a tree is?   

103_0768

Yep, he got pooped on by a bird, he was so sicked out.  He got straight in the tub.  I remember getting pooped on playing in our sandbox in Adrian, there are not many things that are worse in my opinion!  YUCK!

That is just SOME of one days randomness at our house!  We cant wait for summer to have FULL days of randomness! 

I thought Summer would like this:  I was talking to Justin about summer getting here and he said Summer who?  (like Summer Freeman), we spend so much time in winter that we don’t know who summer is! 

1 comments:

Kiley said...

The teacher appreciation gifts are cute. I'll have to post a picture of my candy grams, they turned out kind of cute (although it wouldn't compare to what you and Tricia can do, I feel like anything domestic I do is such an accomplishment).