Sunday, April 25, 2010

Past Weeks' Pictures

I slacked a little on the blog this week, but life was still happening around us! We had our first meal at our new table.


The kids got to enjoy the warm weather with cousins, we almost made it to 80 degrees that day! We had some inside rainy/sick days too. Ashley had a trip to the DR. and both girls got a sick day from school. We are all doing better now, must have been that swimming in 78 degree weather? We enjoyed having Ryan around, he got rained out planting beets and potatoes, sometimes we like that though! OK so I like it ALL of the time! The kids went to the book fair and have been reading as fast as they can trying to read ALL of the books in one day! Emma with a couple of new books! (some were from a yard sale we went to this week also) And then we have had lots of exploring: And trying to be outside enjoying the BIG mud puddle, it got dried up so quick after the snow that the kids didn't get to play in it earlier, but it was back from all of the rain! I did get my first freshly picked bouquet of dandelions and my lawn is growing greener and greener with all of that rain! I cant wait to get out there and mow it! Where did those warmer days go?

2 comments:

Jennifer Nielson said...

I am so impressed with your table! I love it! I want to make something out of wood...but I'm scared. I was thinking the other day "I've have got to not be scared of power tools anymore". You are my idol and I am inspired.

Did you use a nail gun?

marciekoch said...

Better Homes & Gardens while soaking in the sun...what a girl! :)