Sara had her little surprise, and he was a surprise! We all thought HE was going to be a SHE, we really didn't know she didn't find out, but everyone had guessed girl. He is a little doll, literally, I wanted to bring that little doll home with me!
So exciting to have a new nephew, grand baby, cousin, and friend! Welcome to the world Kaleb!
I was leaving the hospital to do a session at the Temple, but we got locked down in the hospital because of a life flight.
They had security guards at all of the doors and out in the parking lot keeping the people from getting to close to the helicopter. It was quite interesting, glad I didn't know the people in it, it looked scary! And I was late for the last session at the Temple, I still did get to go though!

2 comments:
Oh To Fun!! Congrats Bobby and Sara!! Glad you still got to go to the temple Mijken!
Super sweet photos! Are you sure Sara had a baby? She looks great! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Post a Comment