Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby #5

Baby Bella arrived late last night, we are so excited to have her in our family! She has short dark hair, four little tiny paws, and one cute little waggly tail, just perfect! I must say it was a "ruff" first night for her daddy, he was so worried about her being all alone out in the cold (insulated, bed of straw with a heat lamp) house, she was probably warmer than we were in our own beds! But Ryan still worried, he has worried so much that she has HAD to spend all day in the mudroom under the bench- PAWLEASE! I have had to listen to more whining and crying from the humans in this house then I have from little Bella! Poor thing has to live with a bunch of cry babies! She will get used to it, I have! As you can tell I am not totally on board with the whole puppy thing, but I was totally out-voted on this one. I seriously would have preferred a human baby, and I would have loved to have named her Bella also! She is growing on me, she would just grow a lot faster though out in the dog house! Oh the joys!
As you can see we had a super fun pajama baby shower last night when she arrived with lots of short guest to welcome little Bella to her new home! Poor dog!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yikes. Fun and work at the same time:) Kids and boys ALWAYS love doggies more than mommys do!!! She is pretty darn cute though:)

Summer Freeman said...

just wait for those dog days of summer when she's teething and digging!!

Olivia said...

You are supposed to get one from us! We still have a bunch!