I built a kitchen table! Yeah! It was quite a project, but actually not that hard! I am not sure about the style for our house, although it is called the Farmhouse Table, and well, we do live in a farm house, so it should work for us. We will try it for a while anyway!I got the plans from knockoffwood.blogspot.com, Ana is amazing at her building skills. She takes pieces from Pottery Barn and other more expensive places and draws up plans that are easy for people like me (who are not builders).
I was a little nervous at first putting the legs together, I wasn't sure I was going to really love it, but once I got that top on, It all came together and turned out awesome! I totally recommend Ana's plans to anyone!
Monday, April 19, 2010
LOOK What I Made!!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:14 PM
Labels: house projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
build for me not her!!
It looks so good! It seems like it came together really quick. How long did it take you? I'd love to build me one, but how would I get it back to Nebraska?
This is awesome! Can't wait to see the benches.
I am totally ALWAYS drooling over stuff I want to make from that blog BUT I KNOW I cannot. You may have just inspired me:) I almost got my keys and headed to Home Depot, but then I remembered that I have no idea what I am doing-HaHA!!
Post a Comment