We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was really fun that it fell on Conference. We got to stay home and listen to our Prophet and eat lots of jelly beans! We (I) thought for sure it would take the kids ALL morning to find those Easter baskets, but not at all, they found them before Ryan and I even got out of bed! I can never keep a stash (of anything) secret for long in this family, but then I wonder why we can never find the remote, or a matching shoe when the bus is here honking? How does that work?
We did end up dyeing eggs on Saturday night while the Dad's were at the Priesthood Session of Conference. Unlike me Sara is a good mom and likes to do these fun activities, which works out good for my kids, (and me) because they still get to have the fun traditions and Aunt Sara gets to do all of the work! Sound fair? I am excited for Spring to be here, we finally have a 55 degree day today and no wind, I need to get outside and work on SOMETHING!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Last Bit of Easter
Posted by Countrylivn' at 12:57 PM
Labels: cousins, Easter, General Conference, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment