Sunday, September 13, 2009

I married my father!!

The dishwasher broke down (again) and instead of replacing it Ryan has just fixed it up so nicely for me, It looks like Dad was here for a visit! Yes, that is a light switch on the front of it! If you open the door when it is on the dishwasher just keeps running! The kids just LOVE switching it off and on ALL THE TIME! I am pretty sure Dad would have done the EXACT same repair job, must be a farmer thing??? I shouldn't be complaining, at least it still works! It was a miserable couple of days washing by hand until he had time to fix it! Yeah for a handy husband!

3 comments:

Jami said...

HaHa....this reminds me of my dad....my little sister had a car that wouldnt start because the ignition switch didn't work so he "farmer riged it" with a lightswitch. You could start it with a flip of the switch!!! Good Times....

wyomingerica said...

That is great!

Kiley said...

Jason did the same thing with the Ford pickup while we were in Laramie. He was having troubles with the glow plugs going out in it, so by the time he was finished putting in toggle switches and buttons to push, I had to have an instruction manual to start the thing.