Lately Claire has been getting into everything! I didn't think my little princess was going to turn into a terrible two year old.....but she is. She LOVES to color, on everything, including her face and body, the pantry door, the walls, etc, etc.
I'm not sure where she found a binky, but she sucked it most of Sunday afternoon, I didn't ask questions, she was happy!
She is also dressing herself. She is such a girl, well, such my girl. She loves clothes! She dresses herself, her babies and even barbies, she is really good at it most of the time.
Claire is also counting to ten, and on, but not in any right order, she is talking a lot, but is very quiet. She is at a really fun stage, I wish she would quit growing!! I am not ready to have my baby be so big!

2 comments:
Em is coloring on EVERYTHING too. She did the floor up nice and the wall in my laundry room. Thank goodness for washable crayons--I wish they were as cheap as regular crayons:)
She is so sweet! Cannon is dressing himself also.....well trying anyway. He put a tshirt on as shorts the other day. He was so proud I let him walk around with it on for awhile. I love how independant they are......well most of the time I like it anyway.
Post a Comment