This day two years ago our baby girl was born! What a special day! She is such a good baby, she is a blessing from Heaven! I love this little girl! She is just what I needed! Claire is very quick to obey, I know crazy for a two year old! She is always happy. She is saying the cutest things right now.
I tell everyone that she is my doll baby because she really is, (I have even been asked (twice) if she was a real baby, people think she is a doll!) I feel like I am playing house with her, she is such an angel! We are so fortunate to have her in our home, we LOVE our Claire Bear!
Some of Claire's favorite things, Dora, Dora, Dora!!! She also loves babies, story books, blankies and nuggles.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
CLAIRE
She wants to do whatever the big kids are doing, including getting her brains bounced out on the trampoline, she just keeps at it! Claire loves going to nursery, and rarely if ever cries.
She is still sleeping in her crib and Ryan makes fun of me because I still change her diaper on the changing table. (she is my baby still, not a big girl yet!) She is the first of the girls to not be potty trained by her second birthday, but it is more because of a busy mom than a willing girl!
Claire loves rides on the motorcycle with daddy, really anything with daddy, she is a daddys girl! We all love our Claire bear, she is a special baby......Big Girl! As you can tell none of us are ready for her to grow up! Happy birthday baby Bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy b-day Claire!!
Such a sweet girl! I'm glad to hear I am not the only one that doesn't want the baby to grow up. Cannon was 2 on the 10th, and I don't like that he is growing up so fast. Happy birthday Claire!
Happy Birthday Claire! You are an angel. If your mom decides she doesn't want you let me know because I'll take you and you'll fit right in with all our red heads. Have a happy day!
Post a Comment