Friday, September 25, 2009

Claire's BIG day

Claire had a full fun day yesterday. She got to go to story time in the morning, which the kids really love. She loved the kids singing happy birthday to her! She and Justin are working on their letter B worksheet.

Here she is getting her two year old measurement (and eating a cracker) she is 33inches tall, exactly the same as Justin was at two.
Then she helped me with the pizza dough, she LOVES the bread maker, all of the kids do.
Claire also got to play with cousins. She and Tayson spent a lot of time in the sand box (the neighbors gave us a couple of buckets of sand). (don't mind my redneck back deck, cat food, broken screen door etc,!)Claire kept saying going swimming and she even layed down in it, (I had to sweep the floor 5 times last night, not sure I am ready for a REAL sandbox!) Then it was off to riding bikes, she rode the barbie bike down the 4 steps out on the sidewalk. (She has some pretty funny expressions lately too!!)
She did NOT like that, luckily she stayed up right, I don't know how she didn't crash! (I think we are pretty fortunate to still have our 2 year old, she is always trying to hurt herself!) She got into the cupcakes before dinner, little stink!Then we finished out the day with Pink Dora frosting cupcakes and a candle. She did not like the candle she kept saying "hot." I told the kids if they blew out the candle they would get a spank, Ashley accidentally blew it out, everyone looked at Ash and there was silence, then Claire said, "I blow it" So we all clapped and said yeah Claire. Saved Ash from getting in trouble! It was pretty cute!

We didnt open presents or have her Dora cake or presents yet, when it is harvest time everything else gets put on hold, including two year old birthday parties! Fortunately she doesnt know, or care! WE love this baby girl!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Happy Birthday Claire Bear! (Ryder says her name at least once a day - he thinks it's great.) The furniture for the Arco house looks good. Hope you're having a fun weekend there.