We have been on the road this past week. I am working on a really fun project of furnishing the "Arco house." (When we bought the farm it had a yucky old rundown "trailer house" on it, we are going to use it during harvest and spring planting to stay in while the guys are working up there) Anyway, it has started the re-model process and has bedrooms and bathrooms ready to be moved into, the rest of the house is in shambles, but it is bein put back together as we speak, and the new kitchen will be so worth it! SO, I have been looking for deals and driving here and there, including a fun trip to Boise with my OBFF ((old BFF) long story, she is still my BFF, we just haven't had our paths cross much this summer) We went up to Nampa to find this: This is the bed in the master bedroom actually, I found the whole set on craigslist (which I LOVE btw) for a steal of a deal! It has been so fun buying bedding, curtains, towels, rugs, furnishings, on and on, I am SO in my element!! It has been a dream job! Anyway we have a start, now I have two more bedrooms 1 more bathroom, two family rooms, laundry room, and a kitchen to go! This is Me with the first load going to Arco, (I had help loading and unloading) and the pickup looks the same right now full of furnishings for bedroom #2.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
On the road
Posted by Countrylivn' at 8:38 PM
Labels: Arco house, Claire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I heard that you had been given the task of decorating. It is looking great. Even though I know it has been remodeled it is hard for me to look at that picture and imagine the inside looking like that after what it had been looking like. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!!!
what a fun job, I want one.
Post a Comment